Keeping things simple, honest and straightforward, I offer one comprehensive package. No hidden extras or a limit on the number of hours or images; just one all-inclusive option that will give you everything you need to capture your full day and have a timeless set of images that will last long past the cake crumbs, sore feet from dancing, and honeymoon sunburn! My package includes:
• An initial consultation to get to know you both and your exciting plans for the big day – and for you to see more of my work and talk about how the whole photographing-a-wedding-day works
• Advice on planning and scheduling
• Full coverage on the day from getting ready through till dancing, usually around 10 hours
• Sneak peeks a day or two after so you’ve got something professional to share over blurry phone photos!
• A fabulous set of 400+ images, delivered 8-10 weeks after the day, telling the full story in all its smiling, teary, happy, hugging, dancing glory
• A wooden USB stick with all of the images in print- and web-resolution, presented in a keepsake wooden box
• All images edited in both colour and black & white so you have maximum variety
• Personal reproduction release to print and share your images to your heart’s content (you just can’t sell them to OK! magazine)
• A password-protected online gallery of all of your images, perfect for sharing with your family and friends
• A slideshow film personalised with highlights from your day set to music – a brilliant way to relive all those lovely moments
• My travel and accommodation in the UK
All for £1,650
Dates for 2022 are filling up fast so please get in touch soon if you are interested in booking, especially if you’re getting married in the summer months. I am also taking bookings for 2023 so the earlier you enquire, the better!
I love exploring different places and shooting alternative weddings that buck the trend of what the wedding magazines and blogs tell you what you ‘should’ be doing (yuck!).
My wedding bucket list is basically a mix of cool locations, details and fun activities…
If you’re planning a wedding based on any of the following, GET IN TOUCH and I can guarantee there will be an exclusive discount to be had!
• On a beach
• Skye elopement
• Highlands castle
• Back garden party wedding
• Traditional Victorian pub
• Old cinema or theatre
• With a funfair
Pre-wedding shoots are a great way to try out being in front of the camera with me before the big day, and as a relaxed walk-and-chat somewhere nice, doubled up with a coffee or a pint, it’s a chilled hour or so, and you get some cracking portraits of the two of you.
Albums are the perfect, timeless keepsake of your wedding photos. Long after technology has moved on, a wedding album will last, look fantastic, and be passed down through generations. The guys at QT Albums who supply my albums are the absolute best.
Printed products such as thank you cards, prints, canvases, frames and smaller photo books are all available and can be added at any point before or after your day.
When asked, ‘how long have you known the wedding couple?’, I know I’m doing something right!
My approach is as natural as possible, blending in as an old pal, and capturing everything as it happens – from the big to the small moments, and all the fun and love in between.
Head over to the contact page to check my availability and arrange a meet up over a coffee or beer (or a call if you’re not nearby).
I can hear about your exciting plans and you can learn more about how I work and what I provide, and see some more awesome, natural wedding photography.