Keeping things simple, honest and straightforward, I offer one comprehensive package. No hidden extras or a limit on the number of hours or images; just one all-inclusive option that will give you everything you need to capture your full day and have a timeless set of images that will last long past the cake crumbs, sore feet from dancing and honeymoon sunburn! My package includes:
• An initial consultation to get to know you both and your exciting plans for the big day – and for you to see more of my work and talk about how the whole photographing-a-wedding-day works
• Advice on planning and scheduling
• Full coverage on the day from getting ready through till dancing, usually around 10-12 hours
• Sneak peeks the day or two after so you’ve got something professional to share over blurry phone photos!
• A fabulous set of 400+ images, delivered six weeks after the day, telling the full story in all its smiling, teary, happy, hugging, dancing glory
• A wooden USB stick with all of the images in print- and web-resolution, presented in a keepsake wooden box
• All images edited in both colour and black & white so you have maximum variety
• Personal reproduction release to print and share your images to your heart’s content
• A password-protected online gallery of all of your images, perfect for sharing with your family and friends
• A slideshow film personalised with highlights from your day set to music – a brilliant way to relive all those lovely moments
• Travel and accommodation in the UK
All for £1,450
Dates for 2019 are filling up fast so please get in touch soon if you are interested in booking, especially if you’re getting married in the summer months. I am also taking bookings for 2020 and early 2021 so the earlier you enquire, the better!
I love exploring different places and shooting alternative weddings that buck the trend of what the wedding magazines tell you you ‘should’ be doing (yuck!).
My wedding bucket list is basically a mix of cool locations, details and fun activities…!
If you’re planning a wedding based on any of the following, GET IN TOUCH and I can guarantee there will be an exclusive discount to be had!
A rock festival wedding
A wedding on a beach
A Skye elopement
A Highlands castle wedding
A back garden party wedding
A wedding in a traditional pub
A wedding at the Biscuit Factory, Leith
A wedding in The Caves, Edinburgh
A wedding at SWG3, Glasgow
A wedding with a funfair
Any destination wedding (see below!)
I am always keen to travel and explore new places! If you’re planning a wedding abroad – from a rural retreat in France, Spain, Greece or Italy, or a boho chic city adventure in Marrakech, Paris or New York, or a tropical escape to Thailand, India, Bali or South Africa – then get in touch to discuss your plans and we can DEFINITELY work out a bespoke quote.
Pre-wedding shoots are a great way to try out being in front of the camera with me before the big day, and as a glorified walk-and-chat somewhere nice, doubled up with a coffee or a pint, it’s a relaxed hour or so, and you get some cracking portraits of the two of you.
Albums are the perfect, timeless keepsake of your wedding photos. Long after technology has moved on from USBs and image files, a wedding album will last, look fantastic, and be passed down through generations. The guys at QT Albums who supply my albums are the absolute best.
Printed products such as thank you cards, prints, canvases, frames and smaller photo books are all available and can be added at any point before or after your big day.